where's everyone at?!

Options
ripzone13
ripzone13 Posts: 83 Member
Just joined and would like to know where everyone is and how it's goin?! I am about to hit the gym to do day 2 week 4!! I'm doing it on the treadmill cause I live in Montana and the weather is crappy right now.

Replies

• ICarla
    ICarla Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm doing week one again. Its much harder on the treadmill. Im in Maryland and our weather is crappy too!! I will finish week one this week!!! 9 weeks until the color run.
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I am on week 4 and so not motivated... it's getting tough! But today I read a quote that inspired me:

"Difficult is not impossible. It just means you have to work harder". So true... I have to get over this mental hurdle I've placed in front of myself!
  • Hearndt
    Hearndt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm doing week one again. Its much harder on the treadmill. Im in Maryland and our weather is crappy too!! I will finish week one this week!!! 9 weeks until the color run.

Are you doing the color run?!

Tomorrow is week 2 day 2 for me! I have definitely caught the bug!
  • ripzone13
    Options
    I am on week 4 and so not motivated... it's getting tough! But today I read a quote that inspired me:

"Difficult is not impossible. It just means you have to work harder". So true... I have to get over this mental hurdle I've placed in front of myself!

It is getting tough! Love the quote. Today during my run I kept saying over and over to myself "no pain, no gain!" Literally. I'm super nervous for week 5!!
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I am repeating (and repeating) Week4 until I get it down and 5 minutes doesn't feel like death.
  • ICarla
    ICarla Posts: 200 Member
    Options

Are you doing the color run?!

Tomorrow is week 2 day 2 for me! I have definitely caught the bug!

I want to do the color run. Not sure if I'll be ready. I'm pushing toward it. I just don't wanna get there and not be able to finish.
  • ripzone13
    Options
    I am repeating (and repeating) Week4 until I get it down and 5 minutes doesn't feel like death.

I hear you! I start week 5 today and am nervous!!
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options

I hear you! I start week 5 today and am nervous!!

Glad to know I'm not alone! 5 mins can still feel like death to me too! Especially the last one!