rebounder calorie burn

Options
I am finding it difficult to find a scale for calories burned. It is relative to the intensity of the workout. I am doing between 20 and 30 min. at a "health bounce". Sometimes I throw in some more intense jumping, add hand weights, or arm movements. How do you judge the calorie burn then?

Replies

• Earthgirl51
    Earthgirl51 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thank you! This has been making me crazy for a while. I have been jumping for a month. I am not losing a whole lot of weight, but I have lost a few inches. I just don't want to stop the process by eating the wrong number of calories.
  • Earthgirl51
    Options
    Thanks. I have been logging about half the calorie burn for the rebounder or I log the time at a slow to moderate walk. I think this is about as close as I am going to get. I am trying not to worry about it. I just don't re eat all my exercise calories. I leave a little leeway. Now, what is this about a hip weight? How does that help the lower spine? I find that I feel discomfort there a few days a week, at least.
  • Earthgirl51
    Options
    what a great idea. I carry most of my weight in my legs. I am looking for ways to work them harder with damage. This is something I will be looking into.