How did you do today? Monday Feb 17th

Options
Please report:

How did you do this weekend (exercise / eating)

How did you do Monday (exercise / eating)

What are you going to do for an exercise tomorrow?

Amanda :)

Success is a marathon, not a sprint !

Replies

• salomesotilleo
    salomesotilleo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello,

This weekend I was very sick, I think I had a stomach virus (my own diagnosis). So, I didn't exercise and luckily for me, I didn't have the stomach to eat as well. I guess it balanced out.

This week is my weigh in, Friday will be my second weigh in, I am hoping to see 160 pounds on the scale. Being very careful with what I eat and exercising more.

I have been adding an exercise to my routine every week so now I added squats. I am looking to find fun ways to beat the belly fat.

Today, going for a run later in the evening, went for a walk this morning, did the elliptical machine, my daily situps and daily squats.

Really nervous about the weigh in on Friday.:smile:

Salome
  • Mandilynnr
    Options
    Great job Salome! Sorry you were sick, hope your feeling better now. :) Its great to mix up your workouts, and this is one way to really trick your body and lose fat quicker along with eating right. You might also try some compound movements to really get your heartrate up a bit and get those calories burning. Maybe try a few plyometric moves such as X Jumps (start bent over hands on toes knees bent, then explode upwards into the air making your body into an x, do 10 and then rest 30 seconds, then do again for 3 or 5 sets).

Keep up the great work, stay consistent :)

Amanda
  • salomesotilleo
    salomesotilleo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Mandilynnr,

Thanks, I will try that.

Salome
  • Mandilynnr
    Options
    Oh also try power squats. So its like a jumping jack but instead you go down into a squat when your feet are out and you dont need to use your arms. :)