Day 2. EXHAUSTED.

Options
2»

Replies

• EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Plyometric Cardio done... Geesh... I suck... Looking to getting better with time!!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I do my workouts in the mornings. It was really tough at first, but then I got used to it. My body was tired, but I also felt more energized and ready for the day than I had before. Stick with it and hopefully it'll turn around for you!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    My favourite excercise in Day 2 was the stretches :wink:

but seriously, I could hardly keep up! during that military drill thing, I was on my first push up when they were already jumping up! I think this was the worse part. This and the oblique plank thing, or whatever you call it. Oh, and I am SORE today

Yes, those drills are brutal! The first time I was working on Insanity, I just laughed at the TV when it came time for the drills the first time. I was sore, tired, and panting thinking "Are you kidding?" :tongue:
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    so i did the cardio recovery (i skipped the fit test) and it is a lot of work lol
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Plyometric Cardio done... Geesh... I suck... Looking to getting better with time!!

Oh my goodness! Me too! I took a lot of breaks for sure. I never thought I'd be saying the different variations of push-ups were the easiest (they aren't easy! but less exhausting) part of the workout!
  • MountainMoverJosh
    Options

Oh my goodness! Me too! I took a lot of breaks for sure. I never thought I'd be saying the different variations of push-ups were the easiest (they aren't easy! but less exhausting) part of the workout!

Easy to say that when you don't weigh as much as I do! lol. I'm lifting 200 lbs off the ground. I HATE the pushups!