Day 14 - February 19th

Options
concordancia
concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
Come on, folks! Tomorrow is the halfway point!

Replies

• wyodawn
    wyodawn Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    blargh...this is SO not working out for me. Though I will say that I've hooped more lately than I usually do, so that's a win. I'm working 8-6 today then have a dinner date with a friend. We'll see how late I get home.
  • concordancia
    Options
    blargh...this is SO not working out for me. Though I will say that I've hooped more lately than I usually do, so that's a win. I'm working 8-6 today then have a dinner date with a friend. We'll see how late I get home.

That really is the point, after all!
  • peace_frog21
    peace_frog21 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have hooped more than I had been which is a plus. This new job is killing me though!! I'm exhausted when I get home (which is why I need to get up at 6 and do stuff before work but that has yet to happen)
  • concordancia
    Options
    I got the hoop out while the mr. was watching a nature documentary and achieved my longest continuous hooping. I don't know exactly how long it was, but I felt the burn quite awhile before I lost the rhythm.
  • peace_frog21
    peace_frog21 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time just waist hooping. I automatically start doing tricks and stuff lol.it's a challenge to keep it on my waist.
  • concordancia
    Options
    I don't have the space to take it off inside: I definitely try other things as soon as I leave the house with the hoop.

There is a nice area by the pool, but the whole area is chained up while the pool is closed for maintenance. I suppose I could go to the park, but I have already done 15 minutes inside today.