Newbie!

Options
sbarella
sbarella Posts: 713 Member
Hi ladies!
I'm so happy I found this group. I really love the motivation and accountability that MFP gives me (and I need those things), but I can't help but feel misplaced in the general forums.

I'm 24 and 5'2, I've been an overweight kid and teenager (160-ish) but after moving out for university I've learned to cook and eat healty-ish and I lost some weight, then I managed to keep myself in the 130-145 range with some fluctuations.
I joined MFP after reaching 150 lbs a couple of years ago (stressful period) and it helped me getting back to the aforementioned range, but I'd like to get a bit leaner than that so I got back.

I began logging and exercising again after Christmas but I've been very sloppy so far. I'll get better, I promise!

My goal weight is 120 lbs (I'm 138 now) and I'd really love to shed these last 20 pounds and then work on body recomposition.

I'm currently trying the TDEE-20% method: I eat 1500-1600 calories, I do T25 (just about to start Beta cycle) and I do some bodyweight and rubberbands exercises.

This group looks full of useful resources! :)
Feel free to add me and have a great day!

Replies

• icha3x
    icha3x Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    welcome and congrats on the weight loss and sticking to your goals.
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Great loss thus far! I gained about 50lbs in college thanks to Starbucks, McD, & the snack machines. Looks like you've got a great plan to lose the last 20lbs! Feel free to add me :)