Doing Insanity/want to be MFP friends?

Options
Hi! So I'm doing Insanity again for the fourth time now (whooo haha I think I'm actually Insane) and not a lot of my friends have My Fitness Pal (only one of them who has it is active) so I would love to be friends on here with people just to make MFP a little more exciting and see kind of what people also doing Insanity are consuming.

I don't follow the meal plan exactly but I do follow his nutrition guidelines. :)

Replies

• caraahaaga
    Options
    Hey! I am halfway through the recovery week and am having a little trouble keeping engaged! I don't follow the meal plan but I want to try to start going by more of the guidelines. I don't have any friends that do MFP either, and I think it would be nice to have someone to encourage me!
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    If you want to add me, go right ahead! I've got one week left after Saturday's workout!

I will be moving to Asylum at the end of March after some nagging injuries heal up.
  • FromFlabToFurious
    FromFlabToFurious Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be friends, that would be awesome! I have a couple of friends on MFP who are doing Insanity. :)
  • twinksie
    twinksie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I don't have any friends doing Insanity, I'm just about to start week 2. I did it a couple of years ago but only got to month one. Hoping to do the whole programme this time.