Pittsburgh marathon - may 2014

Options
derekj222
derekj222 Posts: 370 Member
As a runner who's traveled 100's of miles and dealt out $100's of dollars for marathons, hotels, travel, I know it can be frustrating when your home town doesn't have a major race.

So I am putting my 2 BR apartment out there for you far away travelers for that Saturday night...FREE! I will be running the marathon myself, for the 2nd time. I live in the city, right along the course. I will be getting down to the start area early, etc. So you don't need to worry about getting there. I am part of the running club that is the biggest one in the city and we play a big part in the race, so I have a lot of "connections", so I guarantee a good time!

I am just trying to help someone out! I know runners are a very tight knit group of people, and are for the most part trust-worthy, so I'm not too worried. If you see this, are interested, message me or add me and we'll work something out!

I've ran 4 marathons, this will be my 5th, second for Pittsburgh. I learned a lot the first time! It's a rough course!
*HM people are okay too - HA - I just know how much more turmoil you can be in when running a full in a distant city.

FREE:
-ride (before/after)
-food
-couch
-insider details + secrets
-CARBS

Replies

• derekj222
    derekj222 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I guess maybe that Friday night or Sunday night too if needed :)