Flex Friday!!!!

Options
alf1163
alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
Hello challengers!!! I decided to start up the thread for today. I hope you don't mind Angela. I just know if I don't post I will not get to later on. Busy day!! So here is my flex for today!!!

2qmovhi.jpg

Replies

• alf1163
    Options
    Oops, kinda big and not too clear but you get the picture. I need to learn how to do this better. Sorry...
  • jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Awesome job Annette! You worked hard and it shows Girl!
    What an inspiration!
  • alf1163
    Options
    Hope this one is better. Jeepie, thank you!!! Where is yours? Where are the others? There hasn't been much activity in the group this week.

28s97cy.jpg
  • amccord2
    amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Fabulous, Annette! :love: I didn't get my Friday workout in, but I am about to work out right now, and will be back with my Friday Flex! Better late than never, right? :drinker:
  • amccord2
    Options
    Fabulous, Annette! :love: I didn't get my Friday workout in, but I am about to work out right now, and will be back with my Friday Flex! Better late than never, right? :drinker:

OK, here's my first flex! I plan to post one every week, for the remainder of the challenge. It is so funny to look at my picture, because in my mind, I feel there is a huge muscle there! LOL It MUST be under there somewhere!:laugh: I won't stop until it's visible :wink:

fe529ed6-26a5-41e0-9b7a-7f53d6b3909c_zps109f142f.png
  • ChelseaSM
    ChelseaSM Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    o90nyg.jpg

Quick one on my way to the gym this am.
  • ChelseaSM
    ChelseaSM Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Nice job Annette and Angela! There is a muscle there Angela, it just takes a bit to make it show ;) Mine are getting more defined as I lose weight, but will definitely never be as lean as someone with longer limbs.
  • amccord2
    Options
    Nice bicep, Chelsea! Thanks for the encouragement!
  • alf1163
    Options
    Chelsea and Angela, I see those guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: They will really pop out as you get leaner. I am about to get my workout done for today. :flowerforyou: