Day 16 - February 21st

Options
concordancia
concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
Has anyone seen my head? It seems to have rolled off my shoulders!

It is interesting how hooping after another workout has such a negative effect on my non dominate current, but sometimes seems to have a positive effect on the dominant current: I hooped for a song and half straight in one direction, but couldn't seem to keep it going for more than a few seconds the other way, today. The difference isn't usually nearly that noticeable.

Replies

• wyodawn
    wyodawn Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    interesting! Maybe your hips got unbalanced somehow in your workout? I have scoliosis and I know on days when my hips are really off, I can't do a dang thing going to my right.

30 minutes accomplished last night before I went and drank half a day's calories with the girls.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    interesting! Maybe your hips got unbalanced somehow in your workout? I have scoliosis and I know on days when my hips are really off, I can't do a dang thing going to my right.

30 minutes accomplished last night before I went and drank half a day's calories with the girls.

I have slight scoliosis - just enough to get a second opinion at all the school screenings, never enough to do anything about - and a degenerative disk. I am truly wonky :)