10% activity boost

Options
MOVEMENT: You have to move—and how to do that? You have to have 10 minutes of activity for every 60 minutes of sedentary time in your day. If you are busy you can cut it into pieces for every 60 minutes you sit you need to move 10 minutes. I use a timer to help me remember, as I get busy and time goes by. I set it for 60 minutes then for 10; and again several times in the evening.
So if you want to do so you can---
1.Go to the gym, walk, or ride bike for 60 minutes 3-5x per week.
2. Get up out of your chair. Am- 10 min; lunch- 10 min; pm- 10 min. plus take a walk for 30 min; go up and down the stairs 10 min; do weights 10 min; dance 10 min to great music; stretch 10 min; treadmill 10 min; tai chi 10 min. 10 minutes of free weights 3 x a week. There are many classes you can take: dance classes; tai chi classes; jazz classes; exercise classes; spin classes- all are available, fun, and give you opportunities for change and action.
Don’t forget chores: pull weeds, sweep the porch, clean the kitchen, fold clothes, vacuum 10 minutes.
Use CDs; treadmill; Bike, exercise bike; dance tapes, or go out and dance, Utube ,tv workouts, and free weights several times a week.

NO EXCUSES- This is your life, your health, your plan, and it is necessary if you want to maintain a healthy weight. It is up to you to choose what works best for you. Don’t get bored try them all…Right now I am obsessed with line dancing and I love it!

What do you do?