New and looking for support and motivation

Options
Hi everyone I'm new to this group and I'm looking for friends to help support and motivate in this new journey. I've been a member here on MFP for quite sometime but lose interest quickly due to lack of support and motivation from other groups that I had joined. I took the BED test and scored 28 on it which puts me just into the severe category. I'm fine with people around. But I'm a bored eater and a night time binger....as soon as my son goes to bed and I'm alone it's a guaranteed problem. I'm a nurse and since I left the hospital setting and went the home care route I have gained almost 50lbs and the bulk of it has been over this past year. The added weight has left me sluggish, tired, depressed, and really no motivation. I look at myself in the mirror and I'm disgusted that I have allowed this to happen to me. Please help!!!!!!

Replies

• weezieanna
    weezieanna Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sorry....please feel free to friend request me!!!!!
  • GohanJKA
    Options
    You shouldn't be sorry. You're not alone in this. I know I'm a night time binger to. Mostly out of boredom and just a bad habit in general. It takes time to get control of this problem so just be patient and don't ever give up. We all fail so don't worry about it if you do just learn from it and move on.