Meal plans

Options
What is everyone's meal plan?? I'm in week 2 of the 21 day fix, and I feel like I'm repeating a lot of meals. Granted, I am a very picky eater, but I would be very grateful for some new ideas! :happy:

Replies

• coopscoopc
    coopscoopc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I am in same boat! Started week 2 yesterday. I did get a little creative with the containers and made a chicken salad. It was great! I measured out chicken (red) grapes (purple) in the blue all together in one I mixed Mayo light, squirt of mustard, dab of miracle whip light and mixed it all up, then seasonings in the blue. I got 2 good servings of chicken salad out of this. I ate it out of my tware bowl without bread or anything. I suppose you could do a lettuce wrap if you wanted. For each serving it was 1 red, 1/2 purple, 1 blue and I threw in a teaspoon mark for good measure.

I can't say this is something that is an absolute no no on the plan, but it was clean fresh eating and marked in my log.
  • Babes1986
    Babes1986 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Supper tonight was Tacos

Lean ground beef (red)
    lettuce & Tomatoes (Green)
    Cheese (Blue)
    Whole Wheat Tortiallas (Yellow x 2)
  • tmc0415
    tmc0415 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been using Pinterest and Instagram to find meal ideas. #21dayfixmeals
    It's been helpful!
  • coopscoopc
    coopscoopc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I've been using Pinterest and Instagram to find meal ideas. #21dayfixmeals
    It's been helpful!

I tried forever yesterday to get it to come up on my Instagram. I could not find it anywhere. Ugh!
  • pharmgirl2567
    Options
    Hi! I am supposed to be receiving my shipment of containers and all this weekend. Just curious what recipes and ideas you all have used and liked. I am worried about becoming bored with eating the same or similar things daily.