1st week?

vsportsp
vsportsp Posts: 7 Member
So how is everyone feeling after the first week? I do have to admit, I am hungry more often but I don't eat as much in one sitting as I used to. Also, Thanks Ro for taking time out and to set this up and motivating me/us. That was one thing I was missing was the group support. Hopefully, I can do a better job this time!

Replies

• That's great! The key is to just sticking with it ... you'll see progress. It takes time but will get easier and you will get more motivated. If you are hungry more often, just split your meals up and eat more times a day. I'm constantly eating and grazing on food. They key is to never have that sick, full feeling. Constantly feed your "machine" so it can burn.

If you're feeling hungry as well, add more fiber to your diet and supplements like CLA that give you a full feeling. Whatever you do, always graze on food if you can every 2-3 hours and never miss a meal ... I'd rather miss a session at the gym than a meal, that's how important it is.
  • vsportsp
    vsportsp Posts: 7 Member
    Yup, I am not eating to the point of that stuffed full feeling anymore. Eating 5xday and drinking lots of water. Cutting out soda and reducing my alcohol intake. :D