Hey!!! Introduction...

Options
Hey everyone! I'm Becka, 33 today! Yay! And a SAHM Mommy of an adorable toddler (he will be 3 in two months)...

I love health and fitness, am a Beachbody Coach, and a full-time student. Once I earn my Associates in Science (Biology), I will pursue a BA in Exercise Science, and enroll in medical school to become a medical weight loss doctor. This is my passion, and my dream is to save lives by fighting obesity!!!

I just received the 21 Day Fix in the mail, and have T25 already, so I am ready to FOCUS on sculpting a gorgeous body, and to FIX my problem areas by making my fat cry... and melt away! :)

I will be doing a Hybrid workout - and will set my OWN schedule to follow. If ANYONE has both programs and would like to follow this Hybrid Calendar, then please do!!!

If you have your own calendar to follow, definitely do what works for you!

If you only have ONE of the programs and would like a Calendar to follow, then I will posting on for EACH program so you get even FASTER results!!

So, please. Feel free to share anything with us about yourself here in this introduction. Get Focused, Get Fixed!!! :P

Replies

• silverlil
    silverlil Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am Jackie , 40 yrs old, mom of 2 boys, 11 and 4.5 yrs old. Have T25, but not 21 day fix. Have jo-jo nutrition and exercise habit and fall of the wagon quickly.
  • Viva81Diva
    Options
    So glad you joined Jackie!! Yay! We are going to get Amazing results!! :)