LET'S LOSE 10?

Options
13»

Replies

• peters528
    peters528 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as Nicole! SOOO frustrating! been doing MFP for a few weeks. Weight keeps going up and down. I work out a bunch and eat pretty well, but still not losing. I also am considering not eating back my "worked out" calories.

Also, have gained since November.

I "feel" better recently, but my clothes are only getting tighter! what gives??

I am in, but need ADVICE!:)
  • Shauna2626
    Shauna2626 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

:smile:
  • pamhv
    pamhv Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Oh, I am in too. I have been back on MFP for a few weeks and am really struggling to lose weight. I lost 4 lbs the first week, none last week and only 1 this week. I would love to lose 10 lbs. I track all my food staying between 1250-1350 daily and I practice bikram yoga usually 3-5 times a week and do some walking on the others. My plan is to up the walking and see if that helps.
  • peters528
    peters528 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just talked to a trainer at the gym, I workout 5 days a week. Some HIIT classes, kettlebell, core blast, 50/50, etc. He flat out said, ditch the cardio except for maybe one HIIT class a week and JUST weight train the rest of the days.

It goes against everything I believe ;), as I like to sweat, but I am going to give it a shot, as apparently what I am currently doing is NOT working.

( well I have gone down 2.5% body fat, but jeans are TIGHTER and scale doesn't budge)
  • ZB1110
    ZB1110 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm doing terrible because I can't stop eating crap. I've had too many emotional eating episodes. There are reasons, most recently a death in the family, but it's time to get it together. I had French fries Saturday night and they made me so sick I threw them up. That was my body's way of saying no more crap. I'm used to eating mostly vegetables and mostly this weekend was hamburger, pizza, and cake and ice cream. Yuck. Back to plates of green beans and broccoli.
    It's hard to build a personal training business when the trainers *kitten* is really large lol.
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Just 6 to go... Hoping to lose by May 1st. Finally went bra shopping. I have avoided for a while enough though I knew with my weightloss I was losing "the girl". SOOOOOO... Today I bought 2 new bras that are 36B... HOLY CRAP.. I use to wear 36/38 D or DD. THE GIRLS ARE GONE!!!

But that needed to happen in order to lose the rest of it... 44lbs down and 6 to go!!!!
  • AliceRoseHooperAC
    Options
    im in!
  • Asterie
    Asterie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too! I don't know if it's realistic for me to lose 10 by end of April (I'm 137 now and want to get down to 110-119). But I'm in for 10 lbs by end of May!
  • moyeral01
    moyeral01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me, too! Am hoping to get in the 120s by end of April. Even 129.9 would be fine with me. :)

I wasn't very good this winter and its time to get it off. I went up about 10lbs a while ago and its been a struggle ever since to get rid of it. After years of naturally maintaining a weight I was comfortable. Age & wine will do that to a person. ;)
  • Emmie112
    Emmie112 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I gave myself a week off from working out and dieting. I found it too had to stick to my diet until April. I started my calorie deficit at the end of January and lost 5 pounds. Plus I couldn’t ignore my body’s need for a break. My legs were so tight I was walking with a limp last week.

I’m feeling refreshed and ready to get started again. 5 weeks left to loose 10 pounds.

HW 150
    LW 108
    CW 124
    GW 110
  • danabm
    danabm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself this morning and got a good boost. I have lost 2.5 lbs since my weigh in last Monday! Yey me! Although I am still a pound above three weeks ago, but I am at least on the right track.

My HW 139
    LW 115 ( I want this again and to be able to maintain)
    CW 129
    GW 115
  • sweetblackberry1
    sweetblackberry1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Im in i already lost 14 pounds in 2 months only doing wii exercise, walking and eating aprox 1300-1400 calorie each day. I want to lose another 10 to reach my first goal.
    HW 160
    LW 125
    CW 146
    GW 135
  • missjmariam
    missjmariam Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm joining this for the month.

Current weight: 135.4
    Goal weight for April 30- 129