How do you motivate yourself to do sports?

Options
nenshali
nenshali Posts: 331 Member
While eating right gets easier and easier for me (in a way I know that can work in the long- term, it's not even a diet for me), it's still SO hard to motivate myself to do sports.
I am riding my bike on a daily basis, about 45 min per day (20-25 min per way, 7km per way), which I don't really count as sport.
And I started doing yoga on a daily basis, but really just about 10 minutes per day.

Everything else is still so hard for me. I do have a gym membership, but I was there maybe once this year :blushing:
It's not even that I don't like it, but I am extremely fast very tired and I don't know how to overcome that.
I don't have any friends I could do sports with right now. I am looking for someone with the same fitness level (.. not very high :laugh: ) that I have, so that we could motivate each other, but I wasn't successful yet..

What is helpful for you to stay fit or get in shape?

Replies

• ShamelessEliza
    ShamelessEliza Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I fell off completely for while and recently got my act together. I go to the gym 6 days a week and aim to burn 1,000+ a day (without killing myself x_x). In march I do plan to go to the gym twice a day for the sake of taking classes. My main motivation is losing the weight and seeing major results by June. Feel free to add me.
  • EMBERAMBER14
    EMBERAMBER14 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    im a very determined person so as long as i stay focused on my goal i can keep myself motivated but honestly my biggest motivator is think of the way ill look once i reach my goal. i want that so badly and just thinking about it keeps be in the game. i can go if i do this ill be that much closer.