Here i go again!

Options
So, here I am, starting over again..... nearly 29 stone (over 400lbs).... 30 years of age.... at an all time low.
Time to change, I HAVE to change.....
So sick of the negativity from the parents...(we're not paying for your wedding until you lose weight, your gonna die if you don't lose weight, you must do it this time etc etc).

So, who's with me!?

I've created a blog to make a start on this fresh start... feel free to join me on my journey so slimdom! I might not be very good at doing it myself, but I can encourage, and support with the best of em!

:)

Replies

• jessicamoye33
    jessicamoye33 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Rebecca!!! I lost 140lbs in 2007 and gained 195 of it back!! Ackkkk!!!!! I'm trying to make this time the forever time, too. I hope you're gonna lose weight for yourself and not for your parents. No one can do it for you and only you'll truly reap the benefits.

Good luck on the fresh start. You can do it!!! Positive self talk and using my fitness pal seem to be working for me. I hope it does for you too.
  • saoltmab1990
    Options
    Good luck! I recently just started over too. I hope we can both have great success. I'm sending nothing but good vibes your way!
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hi Rebecca:

I've been there myself. In 2001 I "successfully" dieted from 319 to 249 pounds. I was so pleased with myself I promptly gained it all back and more--topping at 419 pounds.

It's taken me since June to get down to 245 now, and still have 70 pounds to go.

In the words of Victor Laszlo: "Welcome back to the fight. This time I *know* our side will win."
  • rebeccafcr
    rebeccafcr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thankyou all :)
  • SashimiMimi
    SashimiMimi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! :)

Back in 2009 I lost 47# going from 336 to 289. I have since gained it all back and then some. But I'm starting over again, for the last time. :)
  • EmotionalEater84
    EmotionalEater84 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    This post was amazing .. I want to add you all as my friends!!! <3

I am currently 300lbs. I was down to 255lbs when I "gave up". There's obviously some great reasons for us to get back on the health wagon. We are worth it!!
  • rebeccafcr
    rebeccafcr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This post was amazing .. I want to add you all as my friends!!! <3

I am currently 300lbs. I was down to 255lbs when I "gave up". There's obviously some great reasons for us to get back on the health wagon. We are worth it!!

thankyou.

i do believe support is the key! :)