Is anybody out there??

Options
Where has everyone gone? It's been so quiet for the last two weeks or so.... Anybody still there? :)

March is almost here, and I've joined a few challenges: planks, squats and burpees to mix things up a bit and keep my body guessing. Anyone else have any plans/goals for March?

Replies

• lizz2013
    lizz2013 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I've been rubbish lately, I'm sorry! But I'm back with a veangeance now! Eager to shift this weight :)
  • getfitgal123
    getfitgal123 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm here now!! Been side-tracked by TTC/infertility troubles. I hate PCOS.
    Clomid made my weight balloon in one month. :(
    I think I am going to take a month off from TTC.
  • bribrijean234
    bribrijean234 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Lizz - you can totally do this! just look at each day as an opportunity to do a little bit better than the day before. :)
    Getfitgal - im so sorry to hear about your troubles with coming off of Clomid and TTC... while i have never been in that situation, i completely understand how frustrating and stressful it is to see you weight go up so quickly - especially when you are doing the right things, but medication comes in to play and works against you! I think it may be a good idea to take a month off as you said and ease your stress some. PCOS is a mean one but you definitely aren't alone! HUGS!

Edit to correct spelling errors - they drive me nuts!
  • AshTrixxy
    AshTrixxy Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I've been rubbish lately, I'm sorry! But I'm back with a veangeance now! Eager to shift this weight :)

I am in the same boat!!!
  • scooterjen
    scooterjen Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm here! But I just joined! Lol