Congrats!!

Options
Congrats to everyone who stuck with it!! Just a few stats:

Out of the 37 men who logged into the initial post with their weight, nine men followed up here. I hope more stuck with it though.

Of those nine men, an average of 10.8 lbs per man were lost! There were two outliers (one of which I’ll get to in a second), so if you took that out, you still have and average weight loss of 10.55 lbs per man!

Over a six week stretch, that is really healthy progress. Especially since bread started to deescalate a lot of guys’ progress starting in week four.

Smuggler wins our contest though, losing a whopping 17.4 lbs!!! For him that was also the highest percentage of weight loss with 7.6% body weight loss, just edging out Hammer who lost 7.4% body weight and 15 lbs.

Now the trick is to not put it back on. And that is my hope for everyone who participated. Keep logging into My Fitness Pal and monitoring your daily intake. It is good to hold yourself accountable here.

Smuggler managed to lose all his weight with a steady diet of (I can only assume) fruit smoothies and an exorbitant amount of Zaxby’s Salads. Seriously there were on average two Zaxby’s posts a week.

Smuggler gets a $50 gift certificate to Leroy Fox. Email me at kevin.lock@gmail.com and I’ll get that in your hands.

Great work everyone!! Keep it up!