Need techie help w/Kindle apps?

Options
hteepeg
hteepeg Posts: 64 Member
I am still running on the treadmill most days. I usually download tv shows from the previous week and watch them while I run. It really makes the time fly by and I enjoy it, but I've lost some of the structure on my intervals. I just run until I'm tired and then walk for a while. I'd like to go back to using something like the C210K app, but can I do that while watching videos on the same devise?

Any help or ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks,
HDub

Replies

• RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Can you program intervals on your treadmill? Meaning do you have an option where you can design a workout before you're actually on it running? That would be the easiest option. If not I would think an interval timer or app could run "in the background" on kindle. I know you can do it on the iPhone or iPad. I run my long runs that are over 13.1 miles in the Galloway method (4:1 run/walk) and I have the Deltaworks interval timer that runs in the background but I don't listen to music or anything-I usually run outside (not sure if it is compatible with kindle though). Movies and TV are lifesavers on the treadmill though!!
  • hteepeg
    hteepeg Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...that's a good idea. I hadn't thought about using the treadmill itself. I have a gym at my apartment that I use often. I may try it out today. Thanks!