Just starting out Super excited!!!

Options
Just started Monday, today will be my second workout. Monday went pretty well I managed to do everything except the prone jackknifes (those things are a *****) and had to do wall push ups. I put together a small home gym not quite ready to take this workout public yet lol Any tips, things you wish you would have known when starting out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:smile:

Replies

• charleigh78
    charleigh78 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I just completed my 2nd workout yesterday :)

I started some lifting on my own about a month ago.
  • glreim21
    glreim21 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Take your measurements, take a before photo and see if you can get your body fat percentage checked. The scale is not a true indication of progress with this program. Super excited for you!
  • pedalynn
    pedalynn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just finished my second workout too! Love it. Will add you guys and let's keep track!
  • charleigh78
    charleigh78 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Take your measurements, take a before photo and see if you can get your body fat percentage checked. The scale is not a true indication of progress with this program. Super excited for you!

YES!!!! Totally agree. I just posted about that on my page this morning. I added weights/stopped cardio exactly a month ago and I have only lost 2 pounds since, but I am down a whole body fat percentage and 1 3/4 inch in just one arm.
  • kiekie33
    kiekie33 Posts: 65
    Options
    Just checking in to see how the program is going for you guys. I think i'm really gonna like this program. I'm already down a few pounds and I've lost half an inch around my waist. Definitely making some strength gains and i'm starting to love squats i'm finally gonna get the *kitten* I've always wanted:laugh: