How is everyone doing?

Options
trixie315
trixie315 Posts: 95 Member
Our 5k is less than 3 weeks away, how is everyone doing on training?? I have been at it on the treadmill and working hard. The eating side hasn't been the best but working on that. Hope everyone is ok, been quiet on here lately!

Replies

• sweetmommyofthree
    sweetmommyofthree Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the C25K pretty regular, but on a treadmill since it is too cold to go outside. Have been doing 5k in about 36 minutes, with the first 5 being a warm up walk. Wanting to get to 30 minutes, when all is said and done. Willbe doing this challenge on a treadmill inside, but hope to do a real outside one in May. Praying snow will be gone and I can get outside to train a little.

Agree totally that myg eating has sucked this whole month. Just when I get exercise down, I loss the calorie side. This is definitely a rough journey.
  • trixie315
    Options
    I hear you, too cold to do this outside. mine is on a treadmill too. WOW that is a great time!! Keep up the good work, I am at about 40 minutes for only 3 miles so I know there is room for improvement, trying hard everyday. nothing is easy with this weight loss stuff ;) chin up!
  • trixie315
    Options
    SO I thought I'd take a break from the running so I did my bike instead last night and man am I out of shape for that!! LOL. So I did that for a half an hour and then got on the treadmill and ran for a mile straight! I think I have a better pace when I'm not listening to music with my mp3 player. I need to dig out my boombox lol
  • trixie315
    Options
    Our 5k is coming up fast!! Who's ready??