TDEE and BMR - Pls help with my numbers

Options
mnsmov15
mnsmov15 Posts: 285 Member
Hi, I am so new to all this. I started out running and calorie restriction - lost weight from 165 to 131 now from 2010. Just now getting used to considering lifting heavy

If I do 40mins approx 3-4m running 3X and some sort of light /heavy ST 2X (totally 5X at least 30 mins) should I consider that moderate or light activity?

I am 5' 4" and 131. Like to lose all jiggles and get to 124.
Right now used to regular MFP 1200 and eating back exercise calories.

Per Scooby calculator
BMR 1367
TDEE @ Light 1880
TDEE @ Moderate 2119

I know I need to increase slowly, but I am so scared of gaining weight... Please suggest

Replies

• jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! So glad you found us! Feel free to add me for support!
    I suggest you go with the moderately active number. Are you at your goal weight and maintaining now?
  • mnsmov15
    Options
    Thanks! Will definitely add you. I need to work on losing my body fat and lose about 8 more lbs to my goal.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Oh ok, i see you stated that in your initial post! Sorry! You can do a 10% cut off your TDEE. You can definitely increase upward slowly to get your body used to the extra calories.
  • mnsmov15
    Options
    TDEE - 20% is what I checked before, that came to 1695 for moderate activity. -10% is suggesting 1900 calories!!!
    I tried 1600-1700 last week and felt so very full. So got down to 1400 now. 1900 is soo scary right now :)

May be I will increase slowly, in a matter of couple weeks. If I lift more and do less cardio, do I eat less or more?