MARCH 2014 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Bonus miles! We love bonus miles. I forgot my Garmin when I went to walk the dogs today so I turned on the Runkeeper app on my phone instead. Only problem is I forgot to turn it off and now my phone is dead. Good thing I have multiple gadgets - fitbit was still counting my steps LOL.

exercise.png

Lol, gotta love gadgets! I'm a giant dork who runs down the street tapping my fitbit zip to wake it and holding my iphone to it to sync, because clearly that's necessary. While my Runkeeper is going. LOL.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

WOOHOO!!! More passengers boarding the GOAL train!!! MFCLINGAN, QUEENEGREENE, MONEIL25, CANUCKRUNNER, WANDERAN,

SCARFE9991 - Please don't worry about posting too many times in a day....if you happen to post more than once daily every now and then, I'll happily update the spreadsheet! :flowerforyou:

KAR328 - It's so late and I'm so tired that I can't remember if I already said it or not, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! And congrats on the continuous mile run. Those are important fitness milestones and absolutely deserve to be recognized and celebrated. Proud of you! And nice new profile pic too! :smile:

CANUCKRUNNER - And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you too!!!!! :happy:

Dave
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    Bonus miles! We love bonus miles. I forgot my Garmin when I went to walk the dogs today so I turned on the Runkeeper app on my phone instead. Only problem is I forgot to turn it off and now my phone is dead. Good thing I have multiple gadgets - fitbit was still counting my steps LOL.

exercise.png

Lol, gotta love gadgets! I'm a giant dork who runs down the street tapping my fitbit zip to wake it and holding my iphone to it to sync, because clearly that's necessary. While my Runkeeper is going. LOL.

:laugh: Off to hike with the dogs. With my garmin this time. And my fitbit.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    Adding another 15 miles. Did my FTP test this morning. 50 minutes into it my legs went to rubber and with 2 minutes to go I was struggling not to puke. However, I did manage to improve my FTP by one from 172 to 173. That cold earlier this week took more out of me than I thought.

Up to 398 miles. I just couldn't keep going to put in the extra two miles. I'll get it tomorrow. :wink: :wink:

exercise.png
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    10.5 miles: walking and elliptical

TTD: 311.63 miles

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    Don't think I'm going to make it but it will be close. Being sick earlier in the month and having finals just really cut into my exercise time.

exercise.png

Sharon - I admire you for getting close with just finals. Being sick and having finals makes it double tough. Good job and keep it up. You'll get it next month. :drinker: :drinker:
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    74 miles completed
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    3.1 miles in the drizzly weather.

exercise.png
  • apeydawn423
    apeydawn423 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    3-28 6.23 miles

MTD: 96.81
  • commit1440
    commit1440 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    3/29 - 14 miles bike trainer

March total 155

exercise.png
  • AreUjoking2
    AreUjoking2 Posts: 142
    Options
    Please add 2 miles on treadmill for a total of 167.5 miles thank you
  • sunflower9194
    sunflower9194 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Beautiful 4 mile run today on a sunny 50 degree day in New England. We might just get spring after all :glasses: Running a 10K in 2 weeks and hope the weather is just like this! Plan to bike on Monday so I should make the goal just fine.

MTD 75.8
    Goal 80

2fYkm5.png
  • AreUjoking2
    AreUjoking2 Posts: 142
    Options
    5.8 bike miles for a total of 173.3 miles for the month
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options

MThis is my last report from Dunedin, FL. Hit the Rec Center and rode one of their bikes for 7.0 miles this afternoon. March total = 65.5. We're planning to use motel exercise bikes for the next two evenings as we drive back to western Michigan. [Hoping the two Michigam teams win in the NCAA tournament tonight, but not real confident!]

What do you know? Both Michigan teams advanced - woot! GO BLUE! :) (... and green, I guess. ha).
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Don't think I'm going to make it but it will be close. Being sick earlier in the month and having finals just really cut into my exercise time.

exercise.png

Sharon - I admire you for getting close with just finals. Being sick and having finals makes it double tough. Good job and keep it up. You'll get it next month. :drinker: :drinker:

Thank you for the encouragement. I'm very type A and hate missing a goal. Especially one so close. I finished taxes but still have estate paperwork this weekend and to start reading textbooks again. Last quarter.
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    3/28- walked 1.85
    3/29- walked 4.63

104/125

Everyone is doing so well! I always have a rough spot in the month! Hope I'm able to make my goal! 21 miles in the next 2 days! I think I can! I think I can! Lol!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Just finished a 10 mile run that was extremely hilly. It's a beautiful day (upper 30's and sunny) and I ran through a state park, so the scenery was amazing.

exercise.png
  • Beckyannm1971
    Options
    8 miles biking today. Total is 50.64 reaching my goal. I have no idea what I should set for a goal for next month now that I have added in biking.

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.