Week 1 Day 3

Options
DLJ_77
DLJ_77 Posts: 100 Member
We've survived the first week!! Congrats to us!!! I did a total of 57 today and it was not easy! I bet you killed whatever you did:). I am happy to have 2 days off before week 2 starts on Monday! Now I'm off to Boston for the rest of the day!

Replies

• flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    My target was 8-10-7-7-10+, but I only managed 5 on the last set. I get to repeat Day 3 until I get to target.
    Going to try again on Sunday, so I'll run Week 2 (hopefully) on Tues, Thurs, Sat.
  • kaseym0217
    kaseym0217 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well I started out only being able to do 5 pushups at a time and did a total of 23- my highest being 8 at a time. I think that counts as a win. :happy:
  • DLJ_77
    DLJ_77 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well I started out only being able to do 5 pushups at a time and did a total of 23- my highest being 8 at a time. I think that counts as a win. :happy:

That is definitely a win!!!! Awesome:)
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    My target was 8-10-7-7-10+, but I only managed 5 on the last set. I get to repeat Day 3 until I get to target.
    Going to try again on Sunday, so I'll run Week 2 (hopefully) on Tues, Thurs, Sat.

Second time's the charm ... hit my 8-10-7-7-10 target today. On Wed I progress to Week 2, Day 1.
  • nothingwithoutHim
    nothingwithoutHim Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    11- 15 - 9 - 9 - 14

That last pushup was hard fought for... :) Felt epic going in and out, can't wait for week 2!

(I have a feeling it will kick my toosh!)
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    Completed Week 1 Day 3 ( 8-10-7-7-10+) but only J U S T managed the 10th of the last set. Even WITH the full 2 minute break between sets.

But DID it !