Hi!!! please support me :)

Options
My name is Samantha I'm 29 have been diagnosed with fibro Im extreeeeemely over weight and having fibro is not helpful becasue i find i have no motivation , energy , or tolerance for pain... im honestly putting in effort with my friend to eat more healthy and lose weight starting in march and i KNOW i need to be active and am looking foreward to the warmer weather. Im not new per se to fitness pal but i am determined to use it this time . so i would love to make friends to encourage me to stay active on this site and the app :) have a good day all ty for reading this

Replies

• SimplyMicheleR
    SimplyMicheleR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

You will find as you move more and loose weight, some of the pain lessens. The days I get the most benefit from walking the dog, for example, ate the days that I least want to do so. You will have to learn your body, your tolerances, and what works for you... which will change and be unpredictable along the way, just to make life fun!

Anyway, glad you are here!
  • sandydoyle33
    Options
    Hello.

Is this still and active group?
  • deannajp75
    deannajp75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was wondering the same thing if it was a active group! :smile:
  • Susanlove316
    Susanlove316 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i know diet, as in quality foods, high nutrition, and gluten free, extra rest and less stress, help me. Too much exercise is bad and so is not enough, same with rest! <3 Hang in there!