Before and After Shots

Options
Finayoung
Finayoung Posts: 38 Member
One of the most important parts to this process is being able to remember where we came from. It would be easy to just workout and notice results by just looking in the mirror but the real joy for me will be seeing those inches come off based on my before measurements. Something that I'd love for us all to do is post our before photos, where we are at now, with a description of what areas we hope most to loose and then at the end of your 30 day shred, post the before photo right next to the after photo! It'll be awesome! You can use, tinypic.com or photobucket to add your photos here!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104076-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial
HERE'S A LINK ON HOW TO ADD PHOTOS TO THE FORUM

ALSO: something that i've found that works for accuracy is try and use the same background and outfit for your first photo and use the same one for your after shot. it will REALLY show you the difference. I know it may seem embarrassing at first but I swear I really feel it'll give us that extra umph to keep going even after completing the 30 day shred. so here goes....

Replies

• francedr
    francedr Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello there! I see that nobody has posted anything, so I thought I would keep this post "alive" haha... here's my before / after pic, today is my 3rd day on level 2.. I don't see much of a difference but I measured myself and I've lost 4 cm in arms and legs and 3 cm in my belly..

I've been trying to be good with food and just found out yesterday that I'm eating less than I should... So keep that in mind because it can be dangerous...

Anyway, I hope you can see a difference, cause I don't haha and sorry for my english, I'm argentine =P

mgfAGxm