New here, new to hypo, pregnant

Options
Hello! My name is Jamie and I am so so so happy to have found this group! I am 27 years old, I just found out I'm hypo, and I'm pregnant. I've been feeling TERRIBLE for the past two years and could not for the life of me figure out why and neither could my doctors. Now I'm pregnant and my OB just so happened to have a slight inclination that I might be hypo and tested me. Whaddya know? I am. I thought for a long time I had lupus, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, and a list of other ailments but couldn't figure out exactly what it was. I am in pain all the time. I can't sleep enough even if I sleep for 24 hour straight. And just general malaise. I am losing my hair, I've gained like 50 lbs, and I have ZERO energy. Sound familiar? Well, I had no idea about hypothyroidism and now I'm starving for knowledge and information and stories because I just want so much to get better and also to make sure I have a healthy pregnancy for my growing baby. I am 9 weeks on Monday and I want him or her to be born as healthy as can be! I was so afraid that I'd go thru the rest of my life feeling this way and thank God I had a dr smart enough to test tsh and all of that other stuff (i said I'm still new to this lol) anyway, they put me on levothyroxine .75 micrograms? Does that sound right? And I've only been on it for two days now so I obviously haven't seen results yet but I cannot wait! I just can't wait to get to know all of you and hear your stories and hear what works for you and what doesn't and just share encouragement and hope! Thanks for listening!