May 1st Challenge

Options
LolaBug85
LolaBug85 Posts: 201 Member
Well, here goes the next challenge for May 1st! You can join any time you like whether it's now or even a few days before May 1st!

For those of you that haven't participated in a challenge yet, we all make a goal of what weight we'd like to be at by the time the challenge ends. So this one is May 1st :)

CW: 169
GW: 160

Hopefully by the end of this challenge we'll have warm weather again. Yay!

Good luck to each of you!

Replies

• JenaOnTrack74
    JenaOnTrack74 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    OK I am here! And we have 59 days till May Day!! :tongue:

SW 200
    GW 189

Please Tell a Friend to join us! Log in as often as you'd like during the challenge with weigh in updates(if you'd like or just wait till the end) with NSV, Tell us about new exercise routines your trying, recipes you've found that are helping you get to your goal, share whatever will help you stay motivated during this challenge or just stop by to give others your support!

FRIEND ONE ANOTHER! It is nice AND motivating to see your challenge mates logging in food/activity and sometimes it helps get you up and moving!

Set your goal to be BOTH realistic AND challenging!

WE GOT THIS!:drinker: :drinker:

59 days to go!:wink:
  • stroynaya
    stroynaya Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    SW: 230
    GW: 210

Non-scale goal - be prepared to run a 12k the first weekend in May
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    For my challenge to myself I plan to get in at least 3 days a week strength training and 3 days of cardio per week--at least 30 minutes per day. That probably doesn't seem like much to most, but with my crazy schedule it will be challenging to get this done. My weight is steady at 135 and I choose to maintain there. Obviously, I don't want to gain and a loss is always welcome, so we'll take what comes, if any.
    Hope everyone does well on this challenge!
  • Bubirn
    Bubirn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    May 1st challenge

CW: 245.5
    GW: 235

Hopefully as the weather starts to warm up getting in exercise will be easier. I have never been a fan of exercise or sports so that has been my biggest challenge on this journey. I work a lot and on free time catch up on the rest of my life. I need to try to find a way to stay focused on exercise goals, starting to see flabby skin on my arms and thighs that I know will only get worse without the exercise.

Good luck to all on our May challenge!!!!!
  • rgoodeats
    rgoodeats Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!

CW: 299
    GW: 275
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Ok I am in!

CW: 242
    GW: 220
  • tabatham1982
    tabatham1982 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!

CW: 192
    GW: 176

Also non scale goal: get back into jogging and work towards a 5k!
  • pal00ga
    pal00ga Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Ok so I haven't done one of these in a while and I only recently started getting back into the swing of things.

CW: 170
    GW: 160

I don't want to try to overdo it and get discouraged, so this is where I'm looking right now!
    Good luck everyone!
  • pal00ga
    pal00ga Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    so I actually hadn't weighed myself today and just assumed I was 170 as I tend to jump around between 168 and 172.
    But I just weighed myself with the result being 167.4 for today.

I didn't want to weigh myself next week and think I'd lost a whole 2.6 lbs more than I really have. This is of course hoping that I don't just continue fluctuating. Then again, I'm starting Jillian Michael's 30 day shred today and it's normal to gain a few lbs. So I'm going to actually take measurements instead and try to base everything off those :)
  • JenaOnTrack74
    Options
    so I actually hadn't weighed myself today and just assumed I was 170 as I tend to jump around between 168 and 172.
    But I just weighed myself with the result being 167.4 for today.

I didn't want to weigh myself next week and think I'd lost a whole 2.6 lbs more than I really have. This is of course hoping that I don't just continue fluctuating. Then again, I'm starting Jillian Michael's 30 day shred today and it's normal to gain a few lbs. So I'm going to actually take measurements instead and try to base everything off those :)
    Yay for nice surprises!!
  • psychokatt
    psychokatt Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Alright I'm in.

SW. 352
    GW 332

Good luck everyone!!!
  • LolaBug85
    LolaBug85 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Yay! Glad to see so many of you joining already.

Let's see if we can get more! Feel free to recruit your WLS friends to join this group and the challenge as well. The more members, the merrier!

Good luck everyone!
  • Daisyrn
    Daisyrn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    CW=254
    GW=239

OK this is my first challenge. I cannot wait for the weather to warm up so I can ride my bike and walk outside. Good luck to all and "We Got This" :bigsmile:
  • JenaOnTrack74
    Options
    Hello TEAM! 11 of us so far which is great! Daylight savings time begins tomorrow so if your able to, I Challenge you to get in at least a 30 minute walk AFTER dinner tomorrow night, in honor of the sun still being up. Nice way to end the weekend and kick off next week in our challenge journey!

Monday is my birthday and I am really hoping to be firmly in Onederland! Starting at age 42 I never, ever want to see a 2 in front of my weight again!

Have an active weekend everyone!

Remember ALL members of the Gastric By Pass/Lap Band are welcome to join us in this challenge at ANY time so jump on board!:drinker:

:heart: We're all in this together!:heart:
  • BoysMommaX4
    BoysMommaX4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm in one this one too!

CW154.7
    GW:145
  • AndreaK724
    AndreaK724 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!

CW 339
    GW 319
  • JenaOnTrack74
    Options
    Welcome aboard to you both!
  • Losing_Sarah
    Losing_Sarah Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    CW: 252
    GW: 240
  • rubisliprz
    rubisliprz Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

CW 190
    GW 180
  • sashahanrahan
    sashahanrahan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have yet to meet a goal from one of these challenges, but I'm not giving up!

Current weight: 205
    Goal weight: 199