90-Day Fit & Nutr. Challenge Day #56 Sunday Share

Options
amccord2
amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
Hello Fitness & Nutrition Challengers!!!!!! We are easing on down the road to completion! :drinker: Close to the 30 day count down!! I am happy with my results (10 pounds off in about 60 days). If I can lose another 5 to 6 in the final weeks, I will be ecstatic!!!!! :laugh:

I found a great mini challenge to share! :heart: Making our core stronger is always helpful, no matter what our nutrition and fitness goals are. So, check out this video for instructions on the March AB challenge: https://socialcam.com/v/W2JReQeU?autostart=true

I am beginning today because it only takes about 2 to 3 minutes to complete and can be done everyday!!!!! So, who's with me on 30 days to a stronger core and sexier looking abs?:bigsmile: Incorporate at the end of any workout!

8a4f5ad9-b5dd-436b-abc9-9b89f243ed47_zps7f9bc46f.png

35183eb7-9619-46c3-9b8c-5aa9ec7f913a_zpsafa66f07.png

6fb4a253-0ae6-446f-b978-c793e7649db2_zps7c3d0166.png

Replies

• jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I still do the one you gave us a few weeks ago! It has made my stomach look incredible!::blushing: I will check out this one!
    I can't believe it's been 60 days :noway: Can't wait to take measurements & weigh in tomorrow to see my 60 day results!
  • amccord2
    Options
    I still do the one you gave us a few weeks ago! It has made my stomach look incredible!::blushing: I will check out this one!
    I can't believe it's been 60 days :noway: Can't wait to take measurements & weigh in tomorrow to see my 60 day results!

Great job!!!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! I am down!!! There is another one I am doing with facebook friends, very simple: Toe touches and squats (bodyweight or with dumbells) start 10 each and count down to 1 alternating between the two. :flowerforyou:
  • amccord2
    Options
    Hello!!! I am down!!! There is another one I am doing with facebook friends, very simple: Toe touches and squats (bodyweight or with dumbells) start 10 each and count down to 1 alternating between the two. :flowerforyou:

I like the sound of that, but I may need a visual. :wink:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Toe touches, also called toe reaches are pretty similar to the scissor reaches we are doing. The only difference is both legs are up and you crunch up to touch your toes. The squat is a regular squat with or without weights. I only did one set of our challenge. I have lots of things to do with my husband and I need to get ready. I also did my other challenge but 20 mins on the treadmill fast/moderate walking pace. I teach Zumba tonight as well. :flowerforyou: