Sore after the first day!!

Options
gonegirl3
gonegirl3 Posts: 4 Member
I was sore climbing out of bed this morning, but I didn't let that stop me. I was doing the shred before anyone else was up in my household. I actually felt less sore after completing this morning :)

Replies

• me11yc
    me11yc Posts: 8
    Options
    This morning was hard for me as well. Everything was so sore. Especially when I was sitting for a while and then getting up. I just finished Day 3 of the workout and feel great. Exercises already feel a bit "easier".
    I don't think I'll be as sore tomorrow.
    Last year around this time I was running 10k's and didn't feel sore about, so I gotta get back to that...
    I'm excited to get back in shape but I realized it doesn't take much to get totally out of shape :-)
  • ChelleSimmo7
    ChelleSimmo7 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly, i have yet to feel an amount of soreness that i would say was discomforting. I have little reminders (in my arms and thighs) that sometimes when i move are like HEY WE HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD! GIVE US A BREAK! And my core feels much more tighter, i feel thin, lean, and fit when I run. But i also was running for 2 weeks before i started 30ds...and im also a lot farther along now...i think im the most into it. Just finished Level 2 Day 4. Tomorrow is the half way point!! Im dreading level 3...I know thats when she gets extremely serious and it kicks your *kitten*....but forward i go!