Stages Spreadsheet?

Options
wowamom87
wowamom87 Posts: 63 Member
I remember awhile back someone had made and posted a link to a spreadsheet that broke down the stages and exercises. I have lost this link. Is there anyway that can point me to it? I have trouble deciphering this book and this sheet was a great way to break it down and track my work.

Replies

• brayla1
    brayla1 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Here are a couple:
    http://maggiewang.com/2008/05/20/new-rules-of-lifting-for-women-diet-calculator-and-workout-logs - you notice there is a place to enter user name and password. Per the author of the blog:
    It’s come to my attention that one of the authors of the book has objected to the posting of the full NROLFW workout logs in the past since the workouts are one of the main reasons to purchase the book. Because of this, I have moved the spreadsheet to a password-protected directory on my server that will allow access only to folks who own the book and can look up the following in their copy of New Rules of Lifting for Women:

User Name: Fourth word in paragraph two of the “A Decent Interval” section on page 26
    Password: Seventh word in paragraph three on page 121
    Download: New Rules of Lifting for Women Diet Calculator and Workout Logs

I think this is what you are searching for..happy journey
  • amphora
    amphora Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this-- I have the book at home so I'll be doing this tonight.

:)