Help 55 days journey 0lbs loss

Options
arthur02
arthur02 Posts: 4 Member
:sad: Im not certain what Im doing wrong but I am looking for some help. I am a 45 year old AA female 5'5" 230lbs.I gained 25lbs in two years thanks to menopause and have been trying to lose it every since. I am determine to shed 70lbs. My goal is to lose one pound per week. I sit most of the day but I work out 5 days a week doing Zumba for 45 minutes most day 20 minutes when pressed for time, based on the MFP has me eating 1860 calories a day most days I dont reach this goal Im generally between 1600/1700. When I startded Dec 28, I was exercising absent a HRM but have since incorporated the one. With all that being said, can someone please claraify for me what my net calories should be? Co workers who were successful with the program said they ate all or most of the calories back, I wasn't at first but since they had sucess I started eating my calories back because they said I wasnt eating enough. Im a little discouraged because I have not lost a single pound, Let me also mention I know my water intake is down. Any suggestion? Here is a little more info (Week 1) 792 net calories under weekly goal, (week 2) 1431 net caloies under weekly goal,(Week 3) 1931 net calories under weekly goal and (Week 4) 852 net caloies under weekly goal.. My dairy is available to view

Desperate

Replies

• arwacky
    arwacky Posts: 1,653
    Options
    I'm no expert and I'm trying to figure it out myself but taking this for surface value, you are definitely not eating enough! Also how are your macros set up? Have you been keeping track of that or only calories?
  • gdjester1
    gdjester1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Among other things, you're going to need to kickstart your metabolism. Here are a few things you can do. I like this slideshow from Web M.D. its simple and easy to understand.

http://www.webmd.com/diet/ss/slideshow-boost-your-metabolism