90-Day Fit. & Nutr. Challenge: Day #60 Throwback Thursday

Options
amccord2
amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
keep-calm-and-challenge-on_zpsba246972.png

OK EVERYONE!!!! We have officially made it for 60 DAYS!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

WOW! Time is really flying! Time to take those pictures again. :glasses: Don't feel that you have to post them now, but hopefully by the end, everyone will show some transformation (begin/end) pictures:smile: The main thing is that you take pictures so YOU can SEE your PROGRESS!!! "Remember we talked about non-scale victories earlier."

So, if you are doing the ABS challenge this month, I found a modification for the side planks that is really helping me right now. I can't do the full ones for very long (maybe 2 at most), but I hope to develop enough strength be the end to do the full length ones. But for now, here is how I do them:

sideplank_zpse3cfc1c7.jpg

FOR THROWBACK THURSDAY'S POST: Let's recap on the most successful week or weeks you have had during our challenge. What did you do to make it successful? Share your secrets for success with others! Now, let's be sure to repeat some of those fitness and nutrition habits as we FINISH STRONG these last 30 days!:heart:

Replies

• hippie_spirit
    hippie_spirit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    :drinker: yay! here's to US! those 60 days flew by! ... and thanks angela for putting this challenge together. it is really helping me :love:
  • 24Sept
    24Sept Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Angela I look back through my diary and found that December was my best recent month. I was not sick. I measured every thing and I exercised 20 days out of the month. Also I did not eat back all of my exercise calories. I best be getting back to that.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    24Sept, Kudos to you for doing so well in December!!! :drinker: :drinker: That is a very tough month to eat well and exercise consistently. It always does me in even when I "try".

I think January was pretty good for me when I was more focused on eating well etc. March is very promising as well. Feb was so so but I still made good choices. I wish I could increase the exercise but when I push myself I start having my aches and pains. My hips have been bothering me a lot more lately. I am calling ortho today to make an appt. :ohwell:

I didn't do the abs challenge yesterday. :grumble: I am going to Bikram today which is pretty challenging for my core. I hope I can squeeze it in today. I woke up with low back pain.

Have an awesome Friday!!! :flowerforyou:
  • grasshoppermegan
    Options
    Hello everyone!

So happy to be a part of such an amazing group!

This week has been tough...during my exercise walk with my hubby on Tuesday I passed out and had excruciating chest pain. He ended up calling an ambulance and I had an ER visit... Good thing my cardiac workup was GREAT!!! I have been putting the pedal to the floor with my workouts and caused costochondritis! So, I had to take it easy for a few days. I was back on the treadmill today. I am not going to let something so little ruin my focus!!!

Pain and exercise for those overweight is very hard - but I am determined to push through and make a huge breakthrough!!!

Keep your heads up and be proud of all that we have accomplished!

Hugs - Megan
  • amccord2
    amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I am so happy that your are o.k. Megan, and I am so proud of you for forging on and sharing your experience. You are a reminder of how not to let life knock you down and keep you down. :flowerforyou:
    4r87c1.jpg
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Megan, I am glad to hear it was nothing serious!!! :drinker: :drinker: I really love your attitude. Keep it up!!! :flowerforyou: