Prozac????

So glad I found this group!!! So I am a normal weight night eater. I wake up at least once a night starving. I cannot go back to sleep unless I eat something. Lately it's been broccoli and peanut butter (crazy but it does the trick for me). I've tried every diet imaginable. I tried eating 30 grams of protein every morning within 30 minutes of waking. I've tried keto/low carb. Currently I'm doing a form of intermittent fasting the 20/4. I fast all day for 20 hours and eat from about 5-9. Still.... No matter what I wake up with an uncontrollable urge to eat. I've tried increasing my calories. I tried decreasing exercise. I tried moving a 50 lb bookcase in front of my door and even bought a disposable commode so I could pee in the middle of the nightmare without having to leave my room. I mean come on! This NES is driving me crazy. I'm thin but can't reach my weight goals (I want to cut and get as lean as possible). It's making me so depressed. I feel like there is this demon that just takes over me. I've even been hypnotized. So last resort..... Medication. I will admit that I have had a history of anorexia and bulimia from which I believe triggered my NES. Lately my mind has been so preoccupied with my weight and the food I eat and my NES. It's becoming debilitating. I'm considering Prozac. I heard it can help with NES and some people have even lost weight on it. My biggest fear obviously is that I would gain. I already have to do so much to compensate for my NES that I would absolutely hate to stall or gain....but again I'm desperate :( Any thoughts?