Macros

Options
3 months ago I had never heard of Keo and macros. I've got mine currently set at Carbs 10%, Protein 30%, Fats 60% Does this sound right? At the moment while I'm following Kickstart it's easy cause it's all laid out in the programme.

Replies

• emilyvowen3
    emilyvowen3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have mine set at Carbs 5%, protein 25%, fat 65% as I had read they are the best macros for keto. But Im just going to stick to what the rapid fitness say to eat etc and on day one it looks like I'll be closer to 10% carbs, but fibre thingy means not really (net carbs are different). Its going to be interesting to see how many calories a day the kick start programme works out too - all the fat adds up heaps - but Im fine with that as long as I start losing weight :-)
  • lornamurray1
    lornamurray1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    In the last 7 days I've had between 9 and 34% carbs. The 34 was on a day where I was cycling for 4 hours, and I couldn't have managed without some carb supplements. I was back in ketogenesis the next day thankfully. I struggle to get below 10, especially with a fruit smoothie and avocados during the day