whats next for you?

cwils35
cwils35 Posts: 51 Member
Wife and I are deciding if we are going to do Gamma or P90x3... curious if anyone had other ideas or experience with either.
Thanks,
Charlie

Replies

• eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    I've heard very good things from a friend regarding P90X3. He also did P90X but felt P90X3 was easier to fit into a daily routine. I plan to do it at some point in the semi-near future.

For now, though, I've purchased Gamma. I know nothing other than some of the reviews that I read on Amazon (which were generally quite favorable). And honestly, I've been very happy w/the T25 program so far, so I felt it was worth a shot.

Right now, I plan to do the following, in order:
    T25 Gamma
    Hip Hop Abs (nice fun "break" of sorts doing something a little less intense after T25. If I find it's not challenging enough, I may just throw it in here and there when I'm doing another program, or else supplement with something else)
    P90x3
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    I am going to do gamma and hip hop abs too. I am also training for half marathon, and doing stronglifts 5x5. I don't think I will stick to hip hop abs as the program just as and when I can i have started dance classes and want to improve my dancing.After gamma maybe Jillian Michaels body revolution or a strength training program from bodybuilding.com can't decide which. I like the look of P90X3 but my husband will kill me if I buy another programm I have far too many workout DVDs.