March/ summer Challenge!!

Options
lizz2013
lizz2013 Posts: 331 Member
Hi everyone,
I don't know about you, but I am so desperate to make a change to my life. I'm moving in 2 weeks and exercise is going to be a huge part of my day to day regime, from cycling to the office each day and walking delivering leaflets. But that is in 2 weeks....and even then I want to do more and really make a go of this.

So, for every on of you who really wants to make a go of it this year and this month, who fancies a challenge?

Personally I need an all round challenge - exercise, diet, psychological. What do you think?

So who's in? Let's get some ideas bouncing around and get started!

How about a summer challenge? To get us fit and healthy in time for summer? Or, how about we each take charge for a week at a time, emailing out inspiration for the day, daily challenges etc? And then the next week it is someone else's turn?

Replies

• bribrijean234
    bribrijean234 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I like the idea! I'm in!
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I am in desperate need of some motivation.... So I'm in :smile:
  • lizz2013
    Options
    Yes! Even if it is just the 3 of us (hopefully there will be more) I'm sure we can come up with something!

I suggest we choose a weigh in day to suit us all so that we can get together virtually on that day and discuss how we're doing. I can do any day, so let me know what suits you.

Also, personally I'd like to exchange email ads or something and I really like the idea of taking it in turns to send out motivation and challenges. What do you think?

Full on summer is about 3 months away. So how about we make it a 9 week challenge? Or shall we keep it short and sweet and go for 30 days?
  • lizz2013
    Options
    oops..meant 12 weeks/3 months
  • bribrijean234
    Options
    The length doesn't bother me, 3 months sounds good to me. It's probably easiest for me to do weigh ins etc on Sunday as the rest of my week tends to be pretty hectic.
  • dab52776
    Options
    Sunday is my usual weigh in day, as well. I like the idea of a 3 month challenge... Enough time to really notice a difference if we stay committed!!!
  • lizz2013
    Options
    Sunday sounds good to me. Okay, so let's plan it out this week and start on Sunday! I'm gonna have a think and put some ideas together and get back to you later. woooh challenge here we come :)
  • dab52776
    Options
    Hey ladies.... Are we starting something this week?
  • bribrijean234
    Options
    I'm definitely ready! I don't know what came over me this afternoon but I totally binged... Ate one thing then would immediately go back for something else over and over... And of course I do this when I'm within .6 of the 200 lb mark so that just pisses me off all the more. I need some accountability.