Anyone else doing LCHF in this group?

Options
2»

Replies

• 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Keto for 16 months today. I love it. In addition to all of the great suggestions above, on how to keep your fat macros up, I highly recommend downloading the Fat Fast Cookbook by Dana Carpender on Amazon. It's loaded with great yummy high-fat recipes. Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake? Um, yeah!!
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I just reset my macros to reflect my new eating plan so now its 60 fat/ 30 protein/ 10 carbs. Does that sound about right? I'm also wondering about calories/per day. I have mine set around 1300 per day. Do you all still watch the total calories or concentrate more on reaching your fat goals for the day? Any advice would be great. thanks :)
  • karryann2008
    Options
    I just reset my macros to reflect my new eating plan so now its 60 fat/ 30 protein/ 10 carbs. Does that sound about right? I'm also wondering about calories/per day. I have mine set around 1300 per day. Do you all still watch the total calories or concentrate more on reaching your fat goals for the day? Any advice would be great. thanks :)

I'm new to this but my calories and macros are similar to yours. 1410kcals, 35p/10c/55f
    I hit my protein, usually over on fat and under on carbs. I'd see how you go and adjust if needed
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options

I'm new to this but my calories and macros are similar to yours. 1410kcals, 35p/10c/55f
    I hit my protein, usually over on fat and under on carbs. I'd see how you go and adjust if needed

Thank you karryann2008 - and I have to say I am totally impressed with you! You look like you're maybe 30 but then I see you have 8 grandchildren & have been married for 30 years. You are rocking it!!