3/10/14: Daily Intake

What is your average daily calorie intake? Follow this link to compare your intake levels with the recommended daily intake levels http://www.netrition.com/rdi_page.html
What areas are low? Are there any areas you are over consuming?
What can you do better to keep these levels in line with the recommended values?

Replies

• it says mine should be around 2900. i normally come in a little below that. its alot to consume all in one day. i try my best to come as close as i can.
  • I need to intake 1960 calories to keep my current weight. I am low in vitamin A. I could help this by eating more fruit
  • my average would have to be 2400. Its normally higher that that but i stopped eating alot of junk food and unhealthy foods since i got my braces. Im going to try and keep my calories low and healthy
  • SaoA
    SaoA Posts: 5
    ..I dont know how to use this chart. Its just a bunch of numbers. Im lost.
  • ineed 1800 calories a day. Im 7 over in carbs and 3 over in sugar. I am under in all other areas. maybe ican change what ieat to level things out.
  • i have to do 2300 calories
  • My average calorie intake is around 1,600, and they said I should get atleast 2,000 calories every day. I tend to be low in sodium and carbs. I have too much protein. I can fix this by eating more grains, like chips or crackers.
  • linehanh
    linehanh Posts: 3
    It says that I need to have about 3000 calories. I am over in sodum and low in protein. I could change that by eating more meat and by eating less junk food
  • i need 2000 calories but ive only consumed 1,556