3/10/14 Daily Intake

What is your average daily calorie intake? Follow this link to compare your intake levels with the recommended daily intake levels http://www.netrition.com/rdi_page.html
What areas are low? Are there any areas you are over consuming?
What can you do better to keep these levels in line with the recommended values?

Replies

• My average daily calorie intake is 80. I am low on all the areas so far today. Eating something at lunch and eating breakfast.
  • My calorie intake is nowhere close to being 2000. It is always less because sometimes I skip meals because of homework or other activities that I am doing. I have a good source of protein and my areas of fat are pretty low compared to what I should be eating. I can eat more balanced meals and make time to actually have a decent meal.
  • goodes12
    goodes12 Posts: 3
    Unfortunately, I sometimes tend to eat too much protein. That is one area where I need to pay more attention to what I am taking in. I am low in calcium because I am lactose intolerent, so I don't drink milk. To make this better, I should take calcium pills to keep my calcium level normal.
  • lovea3
    lovea3 Posts: 4
    Today, my calorie intake was 81 calories without dinner, I usually don't eat breakfast and not a lot for lunch. The areas that I have low is sodium for the most part but other than that I'm fine. I know i need to eat more and need to drink more water and also need to eat less sugars/fats.
  • Advanna1
    Advanna1 Posts: 2
    I take in about 1,200 calories. That areas that I'm low in is protein and cholesterol. I could eat more fruits and veggies to help boost my cholesterol and protein.
  • Potassium, Saturated fatty acids, Protein are really low, but everything else is fine
  • Saturated fatty acids, i over take but the rest is pretty good.
  • I usualy do not consume the 2000 calories per day. I tend to be low on protein all the time.
  • i consume alot less than 2000 calories a day im low on fatty acids
  • ortizg6
    ortizg6 Posts: 1
    my intake is 2,500. Ive only had lunch so far. Fatty acids and protein low.
  • I do not take in 2000 calories, it is much less for me. I am also low in calcium.
  • vossm22
    vossm22 Posts: 3
    I am quite low in my sodium intake. I could try to consume more things with a higher amount of salt in them. On the other hand, I am a little high in fats. I can start to consume more low-fat items.