Week 4 Challenge!

Options
Hey guys,

So this week I have a new calorie orientated challenge. Lets try to burn 2500 kcal from exercise alone. I know some struggled to meet the 2000 kcal goal two weeks ago but never stop aiming high. If you fall short, nevermind, you gave it your all and that's what counts.

Diet wise, my lent is going alright-ish, although I had some minor binge attacks I feel good about not eating ****ty processed food like I said I wouldnt.

So... for the diet part of the challenge, let's go back to basics!
Try to get your 5-a-day in and pleeeaaasse try to keep eaitng clean as much as possible. I know some of you are relying on diet options, but these contain things that are worse for your health than it is good for your weight loss. I challenge all of you to eat cleaner this week, the scales will thank you trust me :D! Good luck everyone, we are reaching mid-way next week, I will think of a tough challenge to reload your motivational batteries at this point of the journey!

Replies

• jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    So our goal is to burn 2000 calories this week and eat clean.

I am in.
  • Skinny59Bitch
    Options
    Aim for 2500, it will give you that extra challenge, unless you think 2000 is more realistic for you then go for that :)
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Okay