18-29 year old?

Options

Replies

• Emmie112
    Emmie112 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I gave myself break from working out and dieting. I found it too had to stick to my diet until April. I started my calorie deficit at the end of January and lost 5 pounds. Plus I couldn’t ignore my body’s need for a break. My legs were so tight I was walking with a limp last week.

I’m feeling refreshed and ready to get started again. 5 weeks left to loose 10 pounds.

HW 150
    LW 108
    CW 124
    GW 110
  • unusualyoux
    Options
    Hi Girls,

I am 22 and have just joined this group.
    I try to log on MFP as much as I can (which hasn't been too often lately).

I have a desk-job so I'm pretty much sitting most of the day and find it quite difficult to lose those pounds!
    My SW was 165
    CW: 160
    GW: 147
    So I've already lost 5 but would like to be just under a stone lighter! :)

Please add me if you would like! :) I'd appreciate the additional motivation!
  • Isipeasy
    Isipeasy Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm 24 and joined mfp just 5 days ago. I think I eat reasonably well, my goal is to cut my portion sizes, tho.

Height: 167 cm (5 ft 5 in)
    Weight: 62 kg (136 lbs)
    Goal: 57-59 kg (125-130 lbs)

I try to logg daily, feel free to add me! :)
  • kcentore987
    kcentore987 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm 26, and am new to MFP! I am looking for some friends to help me stay motivated! I'm very active, and am logging daily. Please feel free to add me!

Height: 170cm
    Current Weight: 62.7kg
    Goal Weight: 54kg
  • Elvirka_xoxo
    Elvirka_xoxo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    22! Let's be friends :)))
  • Nadinka88
    Options
    Hi, I'm Nadia, I'm 26, currently 127 lb (58 kg) wanna get to 121 lb (55 kg) and stay fit and healthy.
    Having a lot of motivation, an open journal (most of it in Italian though), feel free to add me.
  • hollyodoherty
    hollyodoherty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey im 23, im just under 6 foot tall, highest weight 220 pounds and am now 168, im about 10-12 pounds from goal weight. very active, log every day and love lifting weights and running :) feel free to add me
  • ineedalifetbh
    ineedalifetbh Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 20 years old and I'm currently weighing at 128lbs trying to get down to 110lbs! :happy:
  • ruth_jb
    ruth_jb Posts: 14
    Options
    Hey!

I'm 26, live in the UK. I am within my 'ideal' weight range but would like to lose another 10lbs (would still be in ideal weight range) and basically just exercise and tone up now. Wanting a 6pack!

I'll happily add anyone :-).
  • SweetMaryAngel
    Options
    19year old here. Love to make some friends my age. CW:135 and hoping to get to GW:120 I'm also 5'5 Feel free to add m! I mostly do jillians workouts like 30day shred, killer buns and thighs etc. switching them up throughout the week while doing blogilates daily.
  • jadesophiaa
    Options
    Hi i am 24 looking for mfp friends to help motivate each other.

cw 117lbs
    gw 105lbs

have logged in everyday for the past 20 days. looking to lose weight and tone :) feel free to add xx
  • Sunseeker1990
    Sunseeker1990 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23 and looking for mfp motivation.

Height: 5' 7"
    Cw: 135
    Gw: 120
  • LauraBest2013
    LauraBest2013 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new to this group!

I'm 5' 11", and 67.5kg.

Looking to drop the body fat and tone up. Started properly back in January and have seen some great results already.

Got my first ever proper holiday booked in June once I've graduated so that's my motivation to reach the beach body!

Feel free to add me, I log food and exercise daily.

Laura x
  • girlongoing
    girlongoing Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and from NYC
    I'm 5'5'' 151 lbs and ultimately looking to lose another 20 pounds, but I'll be really happy at 135.
    I'm new to MFP and looking for friends. I'm on keto and I'll definitely be on here daily. Add me! :flowerforyou:
  • sausageface24
    Options
    Hey,

26, currently 5 weeks into a body transformation programme lifting heavy weights, deadlifted 60kg last night so very proud. I eat loads and binge ALOT so just trying to make better choices....have gone from a body fat % of 31% to 27% in 4 weeks and that included a holiday of booze and seriously carb loaded sugary food. My goal for the next 5 weeks is to get to 23%.
    I have decided to give up the scales.
    I love to see what other people are doing nutrition and training wise to keep me motivated so feel free to add me!

Would be nice to hear from anyone who is experimenting with low carb recipes who fancies swapping notes.
  • kae0210
    kae0210 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm 26. New...again to MFP. Looking to make friends so I can stay motivated. I am very lazy when comes to logging in what I eat and measurements etc. Looking to lose about 20lbs. Getting frustrated as completely changed my diet and working out habits and still no sign of any weight lose or inches lost in the last 2/3 weeks although I decided to be fair to myself and take some pressure off I was just going to weigh and measure once a month. Hoping it's just my eyes not seeing a difference but we'll find out on the 9th!
  • dekadai
    dekadai Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and currently am about 131lbs. looking to lose 15lbs this summer. anyone is free to add me. could use all the motivation :)
  • chelseavanchilli
    chelseavanchilli Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Same here! I'm 22 and trying to get the body I want for this summer! I love MFP because it helps me keep accountable, share my progress with friends and encourage others...feel free to add me :)
  • Notlikethisanymore
    Options
    I'm 18.
    CW: 133
    GW: 100
    Height: 5'3
  • alpacapunch1989
    Options
    I'm 24. :) Anyone feel free to add.