looking for support

Options
Hello everyone...

I'm back ... yes back my son moved away to college I got empty nest and gained most of my weight back. NOW my friends I had last year have stopped using MFP and I need more... requirements? Dedication, motivation, both ways. I'm 42 and still striving to get in the best shape I can. Right now I'm now I don't like who is looking back at me in the mirror. BUT with a lifestyle change I hope to change that.

Add me as your friend I need you!!

Thanks.

Replies

• littleandysmom
    littleandysmom Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm learning at this age I need to count my calories.
    It is sad when our kids go off to college but it can start a new chapter in our lives too!!
    (My youngest,13, is still home but he talks quite a bit about going off to college. He's our "baby" so he's had enough of us!! )
  • bandolis
    bandolis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI everybody. Well I'm back & this time for good. I need your assistance in helping me lose the extra pounds I've been carrying for years. Any advice is welcomed.. thank you :flowerforyou:
  • soozey1
    soozey1 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Happy to help and motivate , same age Aussie gal :)
  • toomanireasons
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am here pretty much every day and am really enjoying MFP each day ! Welcome ! Support is here !
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome back. Life hurdles sometime derail us but you can get back on track. Add me if you want.
  • wantintolose40
    wantintolose40 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    HI, I am 47 and have one graduating High School and one 14. I too have found that in my 40's I need to count calories! Please feel free to add me as we can all use support and motivation to keep going!
  • phys72
    phys72 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm your age but I still have one in kindergarten. I'm finding this journey challenging to say the least.
  • junco1971
    junco1971 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want . I am having a hard time and could use more friends to help and motivate me.