Day 11 (30 DS challenge)

Options
dani_ban
dani_ban Posts: 243 Member
Wow! holy plank! Did it make anyone else feel good that Natalie got caught cheating twice by Jillian during Level 2 workout! haha. I hate walking push ups!

I feel like it was a challenge and I feel so good after this workout!

Replies

• ecu_jules
    ecu_jules Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Lol...I started a new post for day 11 so many hours ago and couldnt finish it to post for so long that you snuck in posted before I did! I am telling you this baby is fussy and keeping me on my toes. He is sleeping in my arms now...if putting him down works I may get it done today.

I am glad your workout went well!! Good job!
  • cmann1988
    cmann1988 Posts: 38
    Options
    So, I couldn't find a working version of Level 2 on YouTube. Can someone post a link? Either told me it wasn't available in my country or that I had to sign up for a 30 day trial... I just did level 1 again and went faster/stronger on everything :)

Thanks!!
  • ecu_jules
    ecu_jules Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I got it done last night...wow...lots of planks!

I couldn't find a level 2 on YouTube either except for other people doing the workout.Looks like most have been removed. I ended up getting the level 2 "episode" on amazon for $1.99 instant play. I will do the same for level 3 and end up paying $4 which is better than buying the dvd.
  • dani_ban
    dani_ban Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Aww that stinks that Level 2 and Level 3 isn't available on Youtube anymore. Even though I have the DVD which I use at my mom's house, but at my house I use youtube which I like better because you don't have to wait for all the promo stuff. Good to know, I will remember to bring the DVD home this weekend.

Julie--that is awesome you got the workout in! Dedication right there, because I know how hard it is with a fussy baby!! It's tough! I'm really proud of you!