Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for some Aussie friends

1235»

Replies

• Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Hello! From Sydney. Came back on here to start the weight loss journey again. Need to shed about 7-8 kilos. My profile pic is not me now - it's inspiration for me to go back to that form (or better). I've got a 3yo girl and am in late 30s (but I am not ageist or genderist or anything like that!). My weight-loss part two has come in the form of getting a PT who has given me weight training and lots of food. So it's been a different journey than that of part 1 when I just used MFP and thought I was dieting... I was - and I lost some weight - but then put it all back on. sigh. Am hopeful this time it will stay off though!
  • I'm a Grey Nomad. At the moment in Albury. I have 20kgs to lose.
    Quite a few years ago I had success with Weight Watchers. This is like "on-line" meetings - I would like MF Pals so please add me.
  • Oh I've been looking for some Aussie friend for MFP I'm a mum of 2 from gippsland Vic with about 25 kg to loss. Add me. :)
  • JonoCarroll
    JonoCarroll Posts: 5 Member
    Adelaide here. Looking for people similar to me (M/31/164cm/CW 80kg/GW 70kg/++strength/leangains) - if that's you, or you'd like to share motivation, please add me!