Looking for some Aussie friends

Options
1235»

Replies

• Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Hello! From Sydney. Came back on here to start the weight loss journey again. Need to shed about 7-8 kilos. My profile pic is not me now - it's inspiration for me to go back to that form (or better). I've got a 3yo girl and am in late 30s (but I am not ageist or genderist or anything like that!). My weight-loss part two has come in the form of getting a PT who has given me weight training and lots of food. So it's been a different journey than that of part 1 when I just used MFP and thought I was dieting... I was - and I lost some weight - but then put it all back on. sigh. Am hopeful this time it will stay off though!
  • vicpoole188
    Options
    I'm a Grey Nomad. At the moment in Albury. I have 20kgs to lose.
    Quite a few years ago I had success with Weight Watchers. This is like "on-line" meetings - I would like MF Pals so please add me.
  • belleS1989
    Options
    Oh I've been looking for some Aussie friend for MFP I'm a mum of 2 from gippsland Vic with about 25 kg to loss. Add me. :)
  • JonoCarroll
    JonoCarroll Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Adelaide here. Looking for people similar to me (M/31/164cm/CW 80kg/GW 70kg/++strength/leangains) - if that's you, or you'd like to share motivation, please add me!