Thanks Sara. Thanks SideSteel.

Options
2»

Replies

• SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    14a34i.jpg

In. You both are incredible people who've helped steer me in the right direction and gave me the resources to change my life for the better. Thank you both for all that you do and all that you are♡
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    All this!

Love and respect you both so very much! This site would be sorely lacking without you!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I agree.

That said...

Serious BB post. I was confused.

Then I saw the end. All is right with the world.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I totally agree! Sara and Side Steel are smart and get right to the point, no sugar coating. They made my journey a LOT easier by explaining everything so well. I wish more people would listen to them. I can't thank them enough for all they've done. :drinker:
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Agree. :flowerforyou:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    2qvfj2a.png
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    100% approval for this post. Thank you both xx
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Just joining in with my heartfelt thanks as well!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Thank you Sara and Sidesteel!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Thank you Sara and Sidesteel!!!! :flowerforyou:

^^^^^ This x a million

I have learnt so much from you both :flowerforyou:
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    in for the thanks as well...
  • mnsmov15
    mnsmov15 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Joining in to thank as well!

You both have your own lives, families and goals and STILL you make/find time to help people - It's incredible!!
    Want you both to know you are greatly appreciated! :flowerforyou:
  • viglet
    viglet Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Agree with PP.

I mostly want to thank you guys for being so respectful about the whole thing. I find that a lot of people have a really condescending attitude towards others who arent at their fitness-level or who just don't know as much as you guys . It is nice to be able to ask questions and get honest answers without feeling like an idiot.

:flowerforyou:
  • paprad
    paprad Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Amen, brother! If it weren't for them. I'd still think of eating ice cream every day as cheating. I :heart: them.

Haha, me too! I now religiously prelog my icecream for the night and work my diet around that. I don't think I've had as much icecream in my entire life as I have had since I read Sara's journey
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Amen, brother! If it weren't for them. I'd still think of eating ice cream every day as cheating. I :heart: them.

Haha, me too! I now religiously prelog my icecream for the night and work my diet around that. I don't think I've had as much icecream in my entire life as I have had since I read Sara's journey

Ice cream has never lasted this long in my house since I started using the scale to measure, instead of the size of my bowl. And mine is pre-logged, too. :bigsmile: