Really trying to lose this weight!!

Options
sandit60
sandit60 Posts: 19 Member
Okay, I am doing this!! It's hard but I'm going to eat just three meals a day and two snacks!! No salty and surgery snacks either. My snack is either going to be fruit, yogurt, or a shake with almond milk, ice, fruit, veggies of some sort, and perhaps a bit of honey :) I might even buy some Weight Watcher's ice-cream like those ice-cream wheels to help me along too when I need a snack at night :) This group is great to have as a resource and for support too! :smile:

Replies

• nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Hi! I noticed your starting date on mfp is Jan of this year. It might take awhile to figure out the plan that works for you. It sounds like you're READY and on a great track! I found that I don't have the discipline to buy a box of treats and then just eat one. So I don't bring anything into the house that I might binge on. I will go out and get a treat once in awhile but only one at a time. Protein shakes really help. I use a scoop of powder with water and sugar free hot chocolate mix and strawberries. It tastes like a malt but is good for me and very filling :) tonight I had a Sonic ice cream cone because I was out and had calories left. I'm not losing fast but things are going good. I'm going to pick up the pace the next couple of months. Time to GET AFTER IT and get it done! You've/we've got this!!