Mid-Challenge Mega Challenge!!!

Options
Hey Guys,

To celebrate our half-way, I got a couple of suggestions regarding this weeks challenge.

Diet-wise: Try to eat as clean as possible, meaning no processed foods, no junk, no diet-drinks, nothing that mother nature hasnt given us in its original form. Prepare your lunches, try not to eat on the go. This week we are trying to cleanse our bodies :)

Fitness:

A. Burn 3000 calories (that's 500 a day if you take a day off)
B. Burpee Challenge: After every days exercise when youre all sweaty and exhausted, I want you to give yourself a last push by doing 5 sets of 14 / 12 / 10 / 8 / 6 burpees. That should end you if you're not already feeling like death ;)

Good luck guys and see you at tomorrows weigh in!

Replies

• Skinny59Bitch
    Options
    Hey Guys,

Hope you are all doing well. It's 'normal' that five weeks in, we are starting to lose people, seen as the initial thrill and motivation has died and made room for pure hard work and persistence. Don't give up, keep motivated and if you are struggling to meet your goals, don't hesitate to share and let yourself be helped!
  • Jmcbryan570
    Jmcbryan570 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just checked and the week 4 challenge, I didn't hop in on that discussion but I just checked 2008 calories burned last week.
    Funny how that worked out, even those days where all I could manage was a quick walk at lunch added up in the end :)

Of course this week I have been sluggish due to that time of the month but been good at not snacking my way through PMS. So no way to get to 3000. Maybe next week